rarefruit - [RareFruitIbib] Links about nurseries in Fruitipedia.

rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: A list for people who research, grow and love rare fruit. Focus on tropical/subtropical fruits: their identification, botany, preservation, and culture.

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd AT dataone.in>
  • To: Rarefruit list <rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [RareFruitIbib] Links about nurseries in Fruitipedia.
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 14:04:50 -0700

Dear all,

Fruitipedia seems to be catching up.  The hits on this website are increasing everyday.  I am very hopeful of its popularity as a source of reference on fruits.

Now Fruitipedia has chapters on 220 fruits.

Many of the nurseries must be raising plant materials of less common or rarefruits described in Fruitipedia.  The nursery can a have their link on the specific page on a very reasonable charge.  For example anyone selling seeds/plants of Amla - Emblica officinalis, can have a link on the amla page.  So the person interested in Amla will also be able to know about the source of plant material.

The interested nurseries are requested to get in touch with me.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
www.fruitipedia.com

  • [RareFruitIbib] Links about nurseries in Fruitipedia., Dr. Chiranjit Parmar, 07/07/2008