rarefruit - [RareFruitIbib] Miracle fruit seed germination - advice sought.

rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: A list for people who research, grow and love rare fruit. Focus on tropical/subtropical fruits: their identification, botany, preservation, and culture.

  • From: "Don Aldridge" <don AT sayhello.com>
  • To: <rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [RareFruitIbib] Miracle fruit seed germination - advice sought.
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:48:07 -0400

I cannot seem to determine of there was an answer to this inquiry.  I am, likewise, interested in finding out how to get the seeds to germinate.   I am taking the seeds directly from my bush which is producing abundantly here in Central Florida. Any suggestions would be welcome. Regards, Don Aldridge