rarefruit - [RareFruitIbib] Curry Leaf Seed

rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: A list for people who research, grow and love rare fruit. Focus on tropical/subtropical fruits: their identification, botany, preservation, and culture.

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch AT sancharnet.in>
  • To: Rarefruit list <rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [RareFruitIbib] Curry Leaf Seed
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:47:43 +0530

Yes I know but I do not understand what do you mean by single or bouble.  The curry leaf fruit is small and it has one seed which occupies the most space in the fruit.

There is a chapter of this fruit in my book, WILD FRUITS OF THE SUB-HIMALAYAN REGION.

The seeds loose their viability in 15-20 days.

Here is picture of the fruits:

The fruits will ripen in June.  Please write me if you want seeds.

Very truly yours,

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
186/3 Jail Road
Mandi  HP  175001