rarefruit - Re: [RareFruitIbib] Miracle fruit seed germination - advice sought

rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: A list for people who research, grow and love rare fruit. Focus on tropical/subtropical fruits: their identification, botany, preservation, and culture.

  • From: Ron Couch <fg AT crfg.org>
  • To: "A list for people who research, grow and love rare fruit. Focus on tropical/subtropical fruits: their identification, botany, preservation, and culture." <rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Panzarella John <jpanza AT swbell.net>
  • Subject: Re: [RareFruitIbib] Miracle fruit seed germination - advice sought
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:49:06 -0500

Dear Dr. Parmar,

I'm sending a copy of this reply to the only person I know who is currently growing miracle fruit: John Panzarella of Lake Jackson, Texas. Perhaps he can offer some advice. If I were growing any I would have to bring them inside during the coldest months.

Best wishes,

Ron Couch, Editor
Fruit Gardener magazine

California Rare Fruit Growers, Inc.