rarefruit - [RareFruitIbib] More Members

rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: A list for people who research, grow and love rare fruit. Focus on tropical/subtropical fruits: their identification, botany, preservation, and culture.

  • From: "Console G4" <cannonconsult AT myway.com>
  • To: coolfruit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org, rarefruitrecipes AT lists.ibiblio.org, containerfruits AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [RareFruitIbib] More Members
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:46:43 -0500 (EST)

Hi Group Members,

We have not seen much activity here even though I founded this list
specifically for the members of the CRFG How about you members doing some
recruiting for this list? A note in your magazine or local newsletter or an
announcement at the monthly meeting would be great. If you are on a news
group a mention there might help too - but I would like to keep these lists
primarily for the CRFG.

Best of growing,
Bob Cannon
SW Florida USA
Rarefruit Site at:
www.quisqualis.com

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.

  • [RareFruitIbib] More Members, Console G4, 03/10/2004