pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Whatever happened to the Pleurothallid Alliance

  • From: Liana Alter <lalter9112@gmail.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Whatever happened to the Pleurothallid Alliance
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 21:41:52 -0800

Who can I go to for help with a Restrepia identification?  I have a blooming plant, a tag that says Columbia Species and lots of pictures.

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 4:13 AM, Linda O'Shaughnessy <freespirit@pleurothallids.com> wrote:

The website has been hacked making it a “dangerous site” to users.  Rather than to infect peoples computers, we have pulled the site down until it can be fixed.  I have no idea right now how long that will take since this is a rather large site.  If I put a clean copy of the site as it is back up, hackers infect it again in less than 24 hours.  We are upgrading it.

Thank you for your patience.

Yes, this list is still available to talk about anything pleurothallid. J

Lynn O’Shaughnessy