pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Who's running the pleurothallid alliance?

  • From: William Pinnix <bill@sealrockorchids.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Who's running the pleurothallid alliance?
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 23:14:54 -0700

I'm wondering who is running the pleurothallid alliance. I assumed it was Lynn O'Shaughnessy but  have heard no reply from her. I've emailed numerous times with no luck. I purchases a book through the website, it's been over a month with no book. I purchased a two year membership with no confirmation or any correspondence. Is the alliance still active?

  • [pleurothallid-l] Who's running the pleurothallid alliance?, William Pinnix, 03/23/2013