pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] What is Dryadella lansbergii/langburgii?

  • From: "Carlo A. Balistrieri" <carlobal@netzero.com>
  • To: geiger@vetigastropoda.com, pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] What is Dryadella lansbergii/langburgii?
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 19:34:29 -0400

Welcome Daniel!

Looks like you've got a few more genera to go!

Like the others, I am a little mystified by your Dryadella name. Good photos of the flower (and plant) will help zero people in to exactly what YOU have. At this point, since they gave you a bad name in the first place, I wouldn't be too interested in what the nursery has in the way of photos. Wait until yours blooms.

If it's like the picture at the nursery...I'd be thinking on the order of Dryadella simulans.

Carlo

  2 6 2 . 4 9 0 . 6 1 6 3
         New York       NJ        Philadelphia