pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Needed: A Volunteer Proofreader

  • From: Lisa Thoerle <lthoerle@alumni.uchicago.edu>
  • To: pleur list <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Needed: A Volunteer Proofreader
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:46:56 -0400

I have assembled an index and cross-reference for Dr. Luer's folio series on Masdevallia (the cross-reference inorporates the nomenclature changes in IP volume 28). Since I will probably never disassemble, sort and bind what will ultimately exceed 28 volumes, this is indispensable to me--without it, consulting these books often required more time than I could allot. In honor of the publication of volume 28 of this series, I thought I'd make it available, free, to anyone who wants it--but I'd like another set of eyes to proofread the list of species names first. No matter how many times I look at "wuelfinghoffiana", uncertainties about my typing remain. Your contribution will be acknowledged, although I will retain responsibility for errors that slip through!

IP volume 25 is probably an adequate reference for those names that are challenging--I do believe they're all there, and it's a lot easier than paging through the folios.

Please respond off the list if you'd like to help.

--Lisa

--
Lisa Thoerle, Little Compton, RI
lthoerle@alumni.uchicago.edu

  • [pleurothallid-l] Needed: A Volunteer Proofreader, Lisa Thoerle, 10/27/2006