pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Media for Restrepia

  • From: "Aaron Teste" <nhorchidguy@hotmail.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Media for Restrepia
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 00:38:27 +0000

So,

I have a Restrepia with pod (kind of like "with child"), and since I have been working in the land of flasking, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on media. I found a couple posts in the archives, but those mostly dealt with vegetative propogation from leaf cuttings.

Also....is the propogation by leaf cuttings purely a Resrepia phenominon or does it remain true with most pleuros (I;m guessing Masdevallias don't do it so well).

Aaron

  • [pleurothallid-l] Media for Restrepia, Aaron Teste, 08/09/2006