pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Hey all...

  • From: "carlobal@netzero.net" <carlobal@netzero.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Hey all...
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 23:03:08 GMT

For those of you who know me and those who don't,

I'm FINALLY growing a few orchids again! The collection is currently about 100 plants--but not nearly the high percentage of pleurothallids that it was when I had 2000--YET! I'll get there. Pleurothallids are still my first love among the orchids and little by little I'll be accumulating them and integrating them into the growing space (under lights again) amongst the other orchids and weird and unusual plants from other families.

Wish me luck.

Carlo

Carlo A. Balistrieri  (carlob@ridgewoodpower.com)
The Gardens at Turtle Point