pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] A Dracula Culture Guide by Ken Holladay and William A. Rhodehamel

  • From: Rodriguez96725@cs.com
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] A Dracula Culture Guide by Ken Holladay and William A. Rhodehamel
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 18:50:42 EDT

New to the "list"  and just received the booklet "An Annotated Checklist on the Genus Dracula" by Johan and Clare Hermans that was published by Orchid Digest and on the back cover there is a posting about this guide and I was wondering if someone could please tell me if "A Dracula Culture Guide" by Ken Holladay and William A. Rhodehamel is still available.

Thanks in advance,

Debra S. Rodriguez
rodriguez96725@cs.com

  • [pleurothallid-l] A Dracula Culture Guide by Ken Holladay and William A. Rhodehamel, Rodriguez96725, 05/31/2006