pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 25, Issue 3

  • From: Ron Maunder <paradiseorchids@paradise.net.nz>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 25, Issue 3
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:05:22 +1300

Hi Richard,

Does your book offer extend to the southern hemisphere? I mean the book cost part? Not the postage or freight. I realise that would be extra. The 40% discount makes the cost much better for us as our dollar is around 68 cents US.

Firstly is there anywhere I can read a review about the book? Is it just another pretty picturebook with not much "meat"? I wonder about size, rough number of colour plates/pages and content. Maybe Lynn has something on her WP?

Its possible I could pick up another order or three from Massy group freaks here.

You wouldn't want a NZ cheque/check so whats the possibility of paying by VISA? Nix I suppose! To get a Bank draft works out pretty expensive for us and means a trip into the city to a bank.

If I went with an order I would have to see if I could dredge up some greenbacks I suppose! I'd be happy to have the book/s sent by surface or whatever the cheapest postage rate is.

What do you say?

Ron

--

Paradise Orchid Nurseries, P.O.Box 16006, Bethlehem, Tauranga, New Zealand

Contact - Phone/Fax (64) 7 552 5570
Email paradiseorchids@paradise.net.nz
(mailto:paradiseorchids@paradise.net.nz)

  • Re: [pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 25, Issue 3, Ron Maunder, 01/21/2006