pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Masdevallia book

  • From: Jeanne Schudel <jschudel@bellsouth.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Masdevallia book
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:38:36 -0500

Dear Rick,
George says order it so send the info along. Did you suffer damage when the storms hit Portland a while back? We got down to almost freezing last night for the 1st time this winter!!
Jeanne

Richard Burian wrote:
Hi everyone,
It is not too late to get your copy of Masdevallias:Gems of the Orchid World by Mary Gerritsen and Ron Parsons at the special 40% discount arranged through my orchid group.  The cost is $33 which includes the $6 postage/insurance fee.  Please let me know ASAP if you want one and I'll give you the info on where to mail your check or look at the December issue of the the Pleurothallid News and Views for details.  For those of you who already sent checks, the books will be mailed this week.
Thanks,
Rick Burian, Director