pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] A Dracula Culture Guide - availability?

  • From: Chad Sarles <wsarles@yahoo.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] A Dracula Culture Guide - availability?
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 17:12:55 -0500

Hello all...

Would anyone on the list happen to have either a copy of "A Dracula Culture Guide" by Ken Holladay and William Rhodehamel? Perhaps someone has an extra copy or a copy they would be willing to part with. If so, let me know, and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks,
Chad Sarles

  • [pleurothallid-l] A Dracula Culture Guide - availability?, Chad Sarles, 10/04/2005