pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] orchid digest restrepia article

  • From: "Charles Powell, II" <powell2@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] orchid digest restrepia article
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:08:41 -0700

Linda,

I don't know how to get a copy, but if you find out I'd like to know also. Restrepia is also my favorite genus. Thanks.

Best,

Chuck

On Jul 12, 2005, at 1:02 PM, Frogpondphrags@aol.com wrote:

Does anyone have a copy of the Orchid Digest Vol  69, #2  Its the one with the restrepia article.
 I tried to purchase a copy directly from Orchid Digest but they don;t sell individual copies.  If I join the Digest they will send the current issue Vol 69  #3 which is not the one with the restrepia article.
Restrepia are my favorite genera and I would very much like to read this article. I would gladly buy or borrow  and promptly return this issue.  Please contact me directly at
frogpondphrags@aol.com
Thanks from
pleurothallid-l mailing list