pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Seeking pollen for Dracula erythrochaete...

  • From: Chad Sarles <wsarles@yahoo.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Seeking pollen for Dracula erythrochaete...
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:48:51 -0500

Kathy,

Thanks for the advice on the Draculas. Also, a "thank you" goes out to everyone else who offered their advice.

I'll take you up on sending you some erythrochaete pollen. I have yet to get any responses other than yours! If you would please, msg me offline so we can coordinate address details, etc. I should have a bud opening very soon.

Thanks!

-Chad

Goldorchid@aol.com wrote:

Chad,
Douse your sick Draculas with hydrogen peroxide & do not hurt any more roots trying to unmount. I'm trying to keep mine in spike thru the 95 degree heat we will have tomorrow. If you get no pollen donors REAL SOON consider taking you pollen & sending it to me to pod. I have an erithrochaete with 20 spikes & buds I have never tried to get thru our summer- may we both have luck!?!?
Kathy in MN
GO LEO!