pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Seeking pollen for Dracula erythrochaete...

  • From: Chad Sarles <wsarles@yahoo.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Seeking pollen for Dracula erythrochaete...
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:05:36 -0500

All,

Sorry to keep the pleurothallid-l so busy today. :)

I have tried to self my Dracula erythrochaete about 4 times now and have failed. I have a bud that will probably be opening up in a week or so. Anyone have some pollen for this species they can "lend" me? :) I'd be happy to do an exchange. Let me know what you are looking for.

Thanks,
Chad