pleurothallid-l - RE: [pleurothallid-l] Barbosela australis

  • From: "Lynn O'Shaughnessy" <freespirit@pleurothallids.com>
  • To: "'Marcusadriana'" <marcusadriana@mls.com.br>, <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [pleurothallid-l] Barbosela australis
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 17:01:05 -0400

This photo seems to match that of B. australis.  According to Luer, there are no “variations” as previously mentioned.  The variations have all been reduced to synonymy.  The description says “sepals membranous, pale yellow-green, more or less suffused with pale purple.”

Can I have permission to use this photo on the pleurothallids.com website?  If so, who is the photographer?

Thanks!

Lynn O