pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] warmth tolerant stuff

  • From: Jeanne Schudel <jschudel@bellsouth.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] warmth tolerant stuff
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 13:23:18 -0400

Dear Linda,
We should be around that day and would love to see you. George has a slide tray of 80 slides from his talk on warm growing pleuros. Taking the time to scan them and send all of them would be very time consuming. Would you like to give a slide show instead and take the tray back with you on the 28th. If you give it to someone going to judging in Orlando or Tampa they could get it back to us via Marv Ragan.
Jeanne

Linda Sedlacek wrote:

Hi Jeanne,

How are you two doing?We’ve been thinking about you, and hope that you are doing well.I’ll be giving this talk on June 2nd.I was thinking about e-mailing you guys.Chris and I will be attending a wedding on May 28th in Jacksonville.If you aren’t too busy, could we stop by early that day and take a few pictures?

Linda