pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 15, Issue 13

  • From: Michael Shrom <shrommj@ptd.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 15, Issue 13
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:14:06 -0500

I put the cups in on a slight angle. I put a little water in the bottom of the cups. The frogs crawl in the cups and lay eggs in the cups. The dart frogs that use these cups and film canisters are called thumbnails. Full size the frogs are no larger than an average persons thumbnail. They do great in a terrarium planted with orchids.
Michael