pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] An Orchidist's Lexicon

  • From: "Richard Burian" <Bur.rick@worldnet.att.net>
  • To: <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] An Orchidist's Lexicon
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 01:37:36 -0500

A big thank you to Tom for the kind review of our latest booklet, An Orchidist's Lexicon, in News and Views.  I hope that PA members will be interested in this publication.  Just to clarify, the $4.00 price he mentions is the discounted price for 10 or more books (plus postage).  Individual books are just $8.00 including postage.  Perhaps PA members can get their local orchid clubs to put in a group order to save some money.
Let me know if I can answer any questions.
Rick Burian
 Director, PA
 and book sales chair for The Oregon Orchid Society

  • [pleurothallid-l] An Orchidist's Lexicon, Richard Burian, 08/18/2004