pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Dracula Cultural Guide

  • From: "Richard Burian" <Bur.rick@worldnet.att.net>
  • To: <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Dracula Cultural Guide
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 18:51:53 -0700

Can someone tell me the status of the Dracula Cultural Guide which we
printed in 1997 (First Edition): do we have copies, is there a second
edition; how much do they cost? I found 3 extra copies that I purchased
back then and would be willing to sell them to members if they are out of
print, otherwise folks should support the PA and get them directly.
Rick Burian
Portland, OR