pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Re: Masdevallia Book

  • From: Jeanne Schudel <jschudel@bellsouth.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Re: Masdevallia Book
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:49:22 -0400

Dear Rick,
Geo would like to be put on the list for the Masd book.
How are you these days? Did you get damaged in the storm that they said hit Portland last week I think it was? Have you taken any trips lately?
Jeanne

Here's the scoop on the Timber Press book on Masdevallias.  It was only accepted for publication in the fall and won't go to press until next spring with release date tentatively for October 2005.  The author is Mary Gerritsen with photos by Ron Parsons.  The tentative price will be around $35.  Publishing a book is a long process but having seen Ron's photos I am sure it will be worth the wait.Again, we can get a good group discount and I would be willing to coordinate such a project. Rick Burian, DirectorPortland, Oregon