pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Green books - Masdevallia volumes?

  • From: Ron Maunder <pondeeza@enternet.co.nz>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Green books - Masdevallia volumes?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:49:40 +1200

Thanks folks for response re Masdevallia book and "Green Books". Put me down please Rick.

#2 "Green Book" dealt with the Masdevallia subsections. A line drawing of an example of each section with a list of the then known (1986) species in that group.

The final book of masdevallia came out
earlier this year. There are five books in all dedicated to the genus
masdevallia.

Thanks Lynn

Which volumes contain Masdevallia info? Are there line drawings of every Masdevallia species in their sections? Or are there new Masdevallia species described throughout the 20 or so volumes?

Are these five Massie volumes still available and at what price? Is there a Missouri Botanical Gardens WP I can buy through?

Sounds like these volumes will not be in the CD Marc mentioned?

Thanks. Ron Maunder - NZ

  • [pleurothallid-l] Green books - Masdevallia volumes?, Ron Maunder, 06/22/2004