pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Re:seeds, trades, webs etc.

  • From: "Colleen" <colleenbevans@wowway.com>
  • To: <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Re:seeds, trades, webs etc.
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:05:20 -0500

I would like to thank all the volunteers involved...I have personal experience with Lynn's wonderful generousity..both with her time and with her willingness to share her vast knowledge and experiences with these plants. This is not the only volunteer work Lynn does....She has helped me learn and appreciate the wonder of Pleuros...Thank you Lynn and thankYou to those I've not met (YET), that are giving one of life's precious commodities....TIME....
Colleen Pruett