pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Restrepia. ID

  • From: "Bryan Whelan" <bryan.whelan@3web.net>
  • To: <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Restrepia. ID
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 23:02:48 -0500

I don't know if my first post was cut for some reason of merit, or if I just pressed the wrong button..
Anyway.  we try again.
Any help would be appreciated in identifying this restrepia.
It was labeled citrina, and it certainly isn't .  Guttulata, striata, and apiculata , have all been sugested as possibilities.
 It is not a striata, but the shape is right.  It looks like a guttulata, except for the curled 'boat' shape... And apiculata looks real close, in the one and only photo of it that I can find.
 Anyone with familiarity with this species and its many variables out there? I need help...

Here's the page:

TYIA
Bryan Whelan

  • [pleurothallid-l] Restrepia. ID, Bryan Whelan, 11/09/2003