pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Dr. Eduardo Sanchez from Ecuador to speak at Valley Forge (Nov 12 03)

  • From: Michael Shrom <shrommj@ptd.net>
  • To: frognet@frognet.org, pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Dr. Eduardo Sanchez from Ecuador to speak at Valley Forge (Nov 12 03)
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:59:05 -0500

Dr. Sanchez from Orquideas De Los Andes will be speaking at the Southeastern Penna. Orchid Society http://www.sepos.org/ on Nov. 12 at Valley Forge, Pa. SEPOS is the local? orchid club I'm a member of. It's kind of local and takes me about an hour to get their. These guys really know how to organize things and bring in top notch speakers from all over the world. Orchids will be on sale at the meeting. I preordered some plants for in my dart frog tanks. Many of the plants Dr. Sanchez is working with are appropriately sized Pleurothalids and small orchids suitable for terrarium or orchidaurium growing.
I got my mounting and potting supplies together and can't wait to get my plants. I'm part of the intermediate orchid grower class at SEPOS and it's great. If you are within reasonable driving distance of Valley Forge, Pa. you should come to this meeting. Visitors are welcome.

Michael Shrom

  • [pleurothallid-l] Dr. Eduardo Sanchez from Ecuador to speak at Valley Forge (Nov 12 03), Michael Shrom, 11/05/2003