pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 1

  • From: Joorchids@aol.com
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 1
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:37:15 EDT

Masdevallia rosea...pooh!  Carlo...you should know me well enough by now to know that I have a pretty good memory.  Close to photographic in fact...I can even remember what you had on that day..and the comments made.  The plant was indeed small but covered with flowers..in something that small..10-12 flowers makes quite an impression.  I do remember saying ohhhhhh and ahhhhh enough times to make others in the little restaurant where we were having coffee and show and tell to come over to look at the tiny plant.  It was indeed gorgeous.  You are much too modest!  I have also grown enough Masdevallias in my life time to appreciate something truly exceptional.  That plant is still an indelible memory for me.  Jodi

  • [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 1, Joorchids, 09/05/2003