pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Pleurothallis gelida

  • From: Gail Southwick <gsouthwick@yahoo.com>
  • To: Lynn O'Shaughnessy <freespirit@pleurothallids.com>, pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Pleurothallis gelida
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:13:19 -0700 (PDT)

Congratulations! great growing, Lynn.

Lynn O'Shaughnessy <freespirit@pleurothallids.com> wrote:
I took my Pleurothallis gelida 'Free Spirit' (mentioned in the last newsletter) to the Mid America seminar weekend and got the award upgraded to a CCE of 94 points for 96,600 flowers and 3 buds (yes, they found 3 flowers that had not yet opened!) on a 3 foot wide plant.  This is a good plant to grow in intermediate to warmer conditions and it will reward you with MANY, MANY flowers.

Lynn O