pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 13

  • From: Michael Shrom <shrommj@ptd.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 13
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:04:44 -0400

Hi Marcus,
Charles answered your question well. None of my frogs are big enough to harm the plants. The loudest one sounds like a canary singing. I have to be on the look out for snails, insects, and disease. The plants can't be sprayed with insecticide, fungucide, or anything like that when in with the frogs. I'm afraid I don't have much to say about orchids because I'm pretty much a beginner.
Thanks
Michael
If you'd like more
information on them you can contact me privately at
powell2@sbcglobal.net (or anyone else for that matter). Or I'm sure
Michael wouldn't mind answering questions either.

Best,

Chuck