pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 8

  • From: Adrienne <callmeludisia@yahoo.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 8
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:30:34 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Colleen!
About how high are you able to keep  your humidity? Do you just fill up the drip trays in the bottom with water and use the bubbler stones, or do you put some kind of dishpan in with a larger amount? I also leave town for 2-3 days at a time on a regular basis, so that sounds better than a fogger. Thanks for the tip. :)
What genera are you finding grow best for you in the orch's?

Thanks,
Adrienne