pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 5 M datura

  • From: leo.schordje@degussa.com
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 5 M datura
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:36:07 -0400

Thanks Lynn, I will follow your advise. I'm glad the slow growth is fairly
normal. Right now it is in with the Paphs. I will move it to a slightly
brighter area, closer to Cattleya bright, perhaps that will take it from
very slow to up to moderately slow. I will keep the forum posted. Thanks

  • [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 5 M datura, leo . schordje, 08/06/2003