pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] (no subject)

  • From: "Balistrieri, Carlo" <cbalistrieri@nybg.org>
  • To: "'pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org'" <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] (no subject)
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 07:59:12 -0400

Dear Pleurothallidiphiles:

Well folks, here you have it. Pleurothallid-L is off the ground. My thanks
to computer/net guru Lawrence London and ibilio for putting together the
technical end of this, and hosting the list. My hope is that this will prove
to be a good way to communicate about our favorite plants--for people in the
Alliance and outside it. Who knows, it may help attract new members.

All things Pleurothallid are welcome here. I'd like to restrict our
discussion to the subtribe to avoid redundancy with other orchid lists,
other than that, it's your list. Please feel free to make it a
resource--let's get the discussion going!

Carlo

Carlo A. Balistrieri
Curator of the Rock Garden
The New York Botanical Garden