person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: Collaborate Live! Session Invitation Haywood County Beekeepers 09-04-12

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: Collaborate Live! Session Invitation Haywood County Beekeepers 09-04-12
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:59:19 -0400

Good Morning All!!

Please see email below from David Tarpy.

We are working to obtain a room  with hopes we can view this webinar as a group. If we can't find a place I want you to have the information so you can access the webinar if you wish. I do encourage you  to attend, I feel it will be very informative.

As soon as conformation of a location is made we will send out an email.

Thank you.

Mary