permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Ecosystem Restoration Course & permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Ecosystem Restoration Course & permaculture
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 05:09:56 -0500

On Sun, Jan 1, 2023 at 4:50 AM Michael Pilarski via permaculture <
permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:

> Please help spread the word about this exciting in-person course. I want
> this to be the first of many and need help getting the word out.

I am finally getting around to handling list administrative requests. Sorr
for the lateness of approving this post. I had to manually approve it
because the post was sent to multiple recipients which the list software
does not allow; requires me to approve each one manually.

It is best to post directly to this list and to other recipients by
separate emails.

I would like to revive this list. I am here to help that along permanently.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Reddit, Discord and Telegram are
completely useless, beyond useless, waste of time and effort.
This list and others like it are the future of online discussion.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • Re: [permaculture] Ecosystem Restoration Course & permaculture, Lawrence London, 01/01/2023