permaculture - [permaculture] Mycoremediation - DEE | Mushroom Mountain

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, sustagnet@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: [permaculture] Mycoremediation - DEE | Mushroom Mountain
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 13:11:50 -0500

Mycoremediation - DEE | Mushroom Mountain
https://mushroommountain.com/mycoremediation/
Overview

Whether you want to restore degraded land to be safe and fertile, or you
want to make a nice piece of land even more beautiful and vibrant, working
with fungi, plants and microorganisms can increase the fertility,
resilience and abundance of your landscape.

There are a variety of ways that we can leverage the biology of the natural
world to improve our surroundings and tackles modern setbacks to
environmental health. The Division of Environmental Enhancement specializes
in developing and tailoring methods to support the unique land management
challenges that we face in today’s world.

In addition to providing consulting, advising and application of
biologically based land enhancement, we offer educational opportunities to
improve our communities’ understanding of the nuances of working with
nature and also conduct research in collaboration with various institution
to increase our collective understanding of the mechanisms and consequences
of working with living organisms to improve the environment around us.

What is MYCOMATRIX?

A mushroom based extract (Myco = fungus, Matrix= origin, cellular grid)
employing a proprietary triple extraction process pioneered at Mushroom
Mountain that is a potent water soluble neutraceutical food and a beverage
supplement.

MYCOMATRIX is an extraction process that uses WHOLE ORGANIC FRUITBODIES
grown in the USA that are allowed to mature and absorb valuable light waves
that allow for the manufacture of biochemical properties of the fruitbody.
Mushroom mycelium extracts, however, grown on grain in the absence of
light, is chemically and qualitatively much different than mature
fruitbodies. Our NATURAL process of extracting the whole fruitbodies in
organic ethanol, hot water, and a third proprietary method ensures the most
complete extraction possible.

https://mushroommountain.com/mycomatrix/

  • [permaculture] Mycoremediation - DEE | Mushroom Mountain, Lawrence London, 02/06/2020