permaculture - [permaculture] FPJ / fermented plant juice /Korean natural farming | an interesting FB comment about unique use of leaves as soil amendment

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, sustagnet@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: [permaculture] FPJ / fermented plant juice /Korean natural farming | an interesting FB comment about unique use of leaves as soil amendment
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 23:15:28 -0500

FPJ / fermented plant juice /Korean natural farming | an interesting FB
comment about unique use of leaves as soil amendment

Q: "I have a truckload of bamboo and only half is dried which I am making
biochar from. What do I do with all the leaves?"
A: "Ferment them into a mind blowing microbe/silica liquid gold soil
amendment. Google search FPJ / fermented plant juice /Korean natural
farming for details."
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] FPJ / fermented plant juice /Korean natural farming | an interesting FB comment about unique use of leaves as soil amendment, Lawrence London, 02/04/2020