permaculture - [permaculture] riseup.net - need invitation to set up an account from someone with an account there

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] riseup.net - need invitation to set up an account from someone with an account there
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 00:06:37 -0400

riseup.net - need invitation to set up an account from someone with an
account there

that's about it. if anyone here has a riseup account and would be willing
to send me an invitation to join I would greatly appreciate it

Google's Gmail is just too slow for me these days. I need an email host
where I can set up a POP account and just use it as a portal
for incoming-outgoing email. Little or no disk space would be used by me. I
plan to automate monthly payment of a donation to them.

Many thanks to anyone who can help with this.

LL

send the invitation to lfljvenaura@gmail.com

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] riseup.net - need invitation to set up an account from someone with an account there, Lawrence London, 03/22/2019