permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: February Ferments!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: DONKA RADEVA <donnybg@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: February Ferments!
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 21:30:11 +0000 (UTC)

Nice book sources, thanks!

Best,
Donka

On Wednesday, February 27, 2019, 6:41:33 AM GMT+2, Lawrence London
<lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I also very much enjoy Sally Fallon's "Nourishing Traditions"
>>> Scott

I will have a look at that book. Thanks.
The food combining thing is old stuff, from 30 year ago but is pure gold.
Think about it.

Where are permaculture standards these days. Is there a PC old guard
community that adheres to them?
There has been much work and many discoveries and innovations in the human
microbiome and the soil microbiome.
Elaine Ingham is doing much of this work.

Will there be another IPC?

>From lfljvenaura@gmail.com Sun Mar 3 12:55:33 2019
d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
bh=8YsFiBY9eN3H5XIvssRn6nVVBket0Aeyq39XhDO14zs=;
b=FKkIOKDVrOk0PbOqgXMcVFLcAfsH6moS+TZA313g77btHT/qb+bbUe8DwERPELIwtX
C3hQoyWhQc2RCd9RR//ReHkdUFyFh4YJEpW+TEmYDOdsMU+ka/dP5YSk71K/EfsyPALl
6xxoIP84OBxsi7/IKYFPYG10e+uYXjDds0FcVoYabM4sbJo4W6/QnX9+Eh1LNqoXE/6G
dNBBEXY6t5U1a9+lqnPKkJmGvWp8dWOcZ6DAD6sYHGtYmoDf+mArLCATw2MO4hlSDsd0
qX21+631PDfxR2KhC48SVYdJDaXFFgYmW36FzHga2kFw/4Pz0dXQxNopF76AlopfV6GB
KjNw==