permaculture - [permaculture] Independent Lens showing of documentaries: "Seed: The Untold Story" and "Look & See: Wendell Berry's Kentucky"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Independent Lens showing of documentaries: "Seed: The Untold Story" and "Look & See: Wendell Berry's Kentucky"
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 22:58:01 -0500

Independent Lens Look & See: Wendell Berry's Kentucky #1916

https://pw.myersinfosys.com/wunc/airlist/4.4/1255343/detail

Wednesday, November 7, 09:00 pm on NC CHANNEL

*Duration:* 0:56:46

rural America in the era of industrial agriculture, as seen through the
mind's eye of award-winning writer and farmer Wendell Berry, back home in
his native Henry County, Kentucky.

[HD][CC][DVS]

View Additional Airings
<https://pw.myersinfosys.com/wunc/airlist/4.4/1255343/detail#>

11/08/18, 2:00 am NC CHANNEL
11/08/18, 11:00 am NC CHANNEL
<https://pw.myersinfosys.com/wunc/airlist/4.4/1255343/detail#>

*Broadcast In:* English

*Website:* http://www.pbs.org/independentlens

[][]
Independent Lens Seed: The Untold Story #1813

https://pw.myersinfosys.com/wunc/airlist/4.4/1255344/detail

Wednesday, November 7, 08:00 pm on NC CHANNEL

*Duration:* 0:56:46

determined to protect humanity's 12,000-year-old food legacy. In the last
century, 94 percent of seed varieties have disappeared.

[HD][CC][DVS]

View Additional Airings
<https://pw.myersinfosys.com/wunc/airlist/4.4/1255344/detail#>
11/08/18, 1:00 am NC CHANNEL
11/08/18, 10:00 am NC CHANNEL

*Broadcast In:* English

*Website:* http://www.pbs.org/independentlens

Wendell Berry's contribution to keeping our rural, natural farming
heritage, working the land and building our communities is one of the most

important of all who have persevered, relentlessly toward this goal over
the decades. It is about all rural farmers in all the world's countries. It
is the center point of their existence, the glue that holds them together,
that which their lives revolve around.

*[][]*

*All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is
everything. What we think we become. Buddha*

[][]

*[image: PermaSphere] <http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture> -- portal to an
expanding global network of landtech pioneers -- ecolandtech: designing
ecological land use systems with integrated elements for synergy,
sustainability, regeneration and enhanced nature-compatible human habitat *
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] Independent Lens showing of documentaries: "Seed: The Untold Story" and "Look & See: Wendell Berry's Kentucky", Lawrence London, 11/07/2018