permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Gateway Experience

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Gateway Experience
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 23:23:28 -0400

Comments taken from discussion about this document Reddit r/conspiracy:
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/9mp932/newly_declassified_cia_doc_talks_about/?st=jn2jh4tl&sh=8b70aed3

"Anyone who reads this or is even just interested should also read the book
that this document references: Stalking the Wild Pendulum by Itzhak Bentov.
It's not a very long book, and it manages to break down some really complex
topics into easily understandable day-to-day language."

Itzhak Bentov - Stalking The Wild Pendulum - Avalon Library [PDF]:
http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Itzhak%20Bentov%20-%20Stalking%20The%20Wild%20Pendulum%20-%20On%20the%20Mechanics%20of%20Consciousness.pdf
[][]the entire book can be downloaded here[][]

[image: image.png]

"Other sources for torrents?" "I like rarbg"
"I saw the first 5 minutes of a 2 hour long interview with him and needed
at least a week to process what he said... "
Video located here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KMbeK_6ATxQ

"In addition I feel this is a good paper that touches on the topic.0"
Is consciousness primary.
http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/4007/1/ConsciousnessPrimaryArt2.pdf

"0Page 18. First time I see this. A white hole inside a blackhole.

There are many interesting quotes as well. "Having ascertained that human
consciousness is able to separate from physical reality and interact with
other intelligences in other dimensions within the universe, and that it is
both eternal and destined for ultimate return to the Absolute we are faced
with the questions 'So what happens then?' Since memory is a function of
consciousness and therefore enjoys the same eternal character as the
consciousness which accounts for its existence it must be admitted that
when consciousness returns to the Absolute it brings with it all the
memories it has accumulated through experience in reality.""

More references:

"The Central Intelligence Agency: An Encyclopedia of Covert Ops is a great
resource detailing the researched findings on remote viewing and its
practical application.

https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Central_Intelligence_Agency_An_Encyc.html?id=8DgVCwAAQBAJ

Just the preview goes over it a bit. It requires tremendous mental
training, discipline and there is probably a genetic disposition to it,
more favourable in some than others.

Heresay, but I've been able to induce conscious OOBEs typically while
napping, and can rarely keep myself in a lucid states enough to fully
traverse.

Some more recent news:
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article131827589.html

Like everything take it with one pinch of salt, but once you experience a
lucid dream state and realize you're actually witnessing a created reality,
it really makes you wonder.

Additional reading from skeptical angles:"

http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2017/03/did_the_cia_really_astrally_project_to_mars_in_1984.html

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/01/remote-viewing-a-deadly-game/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.