permaculture - [permaculture] The bugs we need — bees, ladybugs, butterflies — appear to be dying off, scientists say - National | Globalnews.ca

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: [permaculture] The bugs we need — bees, ladybugs, butterflies — appear to be dying off, scientists say - National | Globalnews.ca
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 22:17:56 -0400

[thanks, Bayer and Monsanto and all the others of their ilk and the fools
who use this stuff]

The bugs we need — bees, ladybugs, butterflies — appear to be dying off,
scientists say - National | Globalnews.ca
https://globalnews.ca/news/4468234/insect-declines-study/

  • [permaculture] The bugs we need — bees, ladybugs, butterflies — appear to be dying off, scientists say - National | Globalnews.ca, Lawrence London, 09/20/2018