permaculture - [permaculture] Social Permaculture ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: Alan Enzo <ecoenzo@gmail.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Permaculture in New Zealand <permaculturenz@groups.facebook.com>
  • Cc: europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Social Permaculture ?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 19:18:00 +1200

>From Steve Read's first comments I follow....Perhaps we could begin further
discussion on this wide topic of Social Permaculture with some reference.
Lets start with the works of Murray Bookchin...has anyone any of his books
or even studied his work.

https://www.resilience.org/stories/2018-08-28/how-my-fathers-ideas-helped-the-kurds-create-a-new-democracy/

https://www.amazon.com/Murray-Bookchin/e/B001H6WN6A

Kia ora Ehoa

*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*

Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology via Ecological Agriculture..

*Skype: tipenemanawaPhone: +64 220 75 62 11*

The Permaculture International College
https://permacultureeducation.com/
https://permaculturecollege.academia.edu/SteveHart
In association with www.organicag.co.nz & bdmax.co.nz
*I*

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 at 12:39, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Totally agree Steve Read...and great to see such comments to share and
> hopefully debate. Yes, as great a contribution we have made to the world so
> far we still have a long way to go. The whole Social Permaculture sphere
> opens up a number of dimensions. I have begun working with a PC friend who
> is developing the trainings and offers of "Human Design" . I have found
> these helpful to assist in many situations. But, the whole arena of working
> with other cultures remains a challenge. I find myself doing a lot of
> observation, then a lot of assumption. But, often there are hidden elements
> to trip one up. Its great to see more Advanced PDCs of specific topic
> appearing. The learning never stops. Best regards Steve Hart
>
> Kia ora Ehoa
>
> *Steve Hart*
> *Ecology Architect*
>
> Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
> Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
> and Systems Ecology via Ecological Agriculture..
>

> *Skype: tipenemanawaPhone: +64 220 75 62 11*
>

> The Permaculture International College
> https://permacultureeducation.com/
> https://permaculturecollege.academia.edu/SteveHart
> In association with www.organicag.co.nz & bdmax.co.nz
> *I*
>

> On 22 August 2018 at 07:20, Alan Enzo <ecoenzo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The signup page for the European Permaculture Network is broken.
>> https://permaculture-network.eu/eupn-registration/
>>
>> Please let me know where I can go to enter in an email address to be
>> added to this list.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Alan Enzo
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:06 PM Monika Frank <monika_pk@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Steve,
>>>

>>> thank you very much for this text.
>>>
>>> will contact you soon on behalf of the centres de formation et
>>> demonstration.
>>>

>>> hug,
>>>
>>> Monika

>>> from farming techniques to social organisation strategies. What works