permaculture - [permaculture] Blog - Permaculture Think Tank

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Blog - Permaculture Think Tank
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 10:55:39 -0400

Blog - Permaculture Think Tank
http://permaculturethinktank.com/blog/

[image: Permaculture Think Tank] <http://permaculturethinktank.com/>
Permaculture
Think Tank <http://permaculturethinktank.com/> Looking Deeper. Looking Ahead

- About <http://permaculturethinktank.com/about/>
- Blog <http://permaculturethinktank.com/blog/>
- Contact <http://permaculturethinktank.com/contact/>

About

I’m a designer and a proponent of open-source methods of creation and
collaboration. I do work in the vein of permaculture, branding, digital
media, and food.

Permaculture is a design methodology that applies observations of natural
systems to human systems. The holism that is inherent in this design
methodology provides deep awareness that is useful in many aspects of life.
Every challenge is a design challenge.

My focus includes Socio-Cultural Anthropology, Autodidactism, Natural
Science, Entrepreneurship, Philosophy, Local Food, Community Building, and
Human Happiness and Fulfillment.

My main goal is to provide more depth and breadth to Permaculture as a
design science as well as provide ideas about furthering it’s integration
into the dominant culture in the United States.