permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fruit Tree Nurseries in US

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fruit Tree Nurseries in US
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 21:31:42 -0400

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 6:27 PM, mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com> wrote:

> LARRY, are you OK if I post this on the NAFEX Facebook group?

NO. Don't post it from here to there, mIEKAL. It came from their own
website and it was labelled
for members only. I found it through a Google search. If they didn't want
it publically accessable
then their webmaster needs to do a better job. I don't need to take any
blame for downloading and reposting it
especially since I own the nafex list at ibiblio and a lot of NAFEX members
are subscribers.

Here is what you can do. Go to the link for the document:

North American Fruit Explorers Members Only
Nursery, Resource, and Supplies Links
http://www.nafex.org/links.php

Download/copy-paste the document yourself and repost it but don't refer to
me.
Of course this post is in the pc list archives for anyone to read.