permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Biochar | Stockholm vatten

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: christopher nesbitt <christopher.nesbitt@mmrfbz.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Biochar | Stockholm vatten
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 10:40:19 -0600

What a great thing to do. I have long said the frontier for permaculture is
not going to be rural, not even rural degraded lands, though there is an
almost infinite amount of space to work with, but the urban and built
environment is the fronteir, now, the place where you can leverage the most
impact for the smallest investment of energy.

Thank you for sharing.

Christopher Nesbitt

Maya Mountain Research Farm

San Pedro Columbia, Toledo