permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Women in Permaculture Survey

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Robyn Francis <robyn@permaculture.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Women in Permaculture Survey
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:05:47 +1000

I am seeking some solid feedback and representative data for my keynote
presentation at IPC in India, Nov 2017.
I have been asked to speak on Women as Agents of Change and will focus on the
role of women in permaculture.
Thus this survey is ONLY for women to complete (guys, you can create your
own).
Please share this with your female permaculture networks and friends. Thanks
for taking the time to respond.
I will publish the results on the PCA website www.permaculture.com.au
<http://www.permaculture.com.au/> and post on social media.
Your honest participation will be deeply appreciated.
Here is the link to the survey:
https://goo.gl/forms/KPyeldkeZVAABbx72
<https://goo.gl/forms/KPyeldkeZVAABbx72>

Robyn