permaculture - [permaculture] Leaf sauce | Of Plums and Pignuts

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Permaculturist Health <pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Leaf sauce | Of Plums and Pignuts
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 18:03:45 -0400

Leaf sauce | Of Plums and Pignuts
https://scottishforestgarden.wordpress.com/2017/04/08/leaf-sauce/

https://scottishforestgarden.wordpress.com/
Forest gardening database

The Plant Portrait
<https://scottishforestgarden.wordpress.com/category/species/> and Methods
<https://scottishforestgarden.wordpress.com/category/methods/> feeds above
lead to articles on the species and techniques used in forest gardening.
You can also find a species using the Search box, the Plant Lists
<https://scottishforestgarden.wordpress.com/what-im-growing/> menu item or
the list of names in the sidebar. If the whole concept of forest
gardening is new to you, there is a potted explanation here
<https://scottishforestgarden.wordpress.com/about/forest-gardening/>.
Forest garden log

The forest garden log
<https://scottishforestgarden.wordpress.com/category/log/> is where I put
periodic updates on my observations and experiments in the forest garden
that aren’t quite complete enough for a full article but still might be
useful.
Facebook

The forest garden also has its own Facebook page at A Scottish Forest Garden
<https://www.facebook.com/scottishforestgarden/>.
But where can I get them?

It’s often easier to find information on forest garden crops and perennial
vegetables than it is to get the plants themselves. I have a list of seeds
that I have available at Forest Garden Seeds
<https://scottishforestgarden.wordpress.com/forest-garden-seeds/> or you
can look through a list of other Suppliers
<https://scottishforestgarden.wordpress.com/suppliers/>. Sometimes the
individual plant pages also have tips on where to buy them.
[image: day lily]
<https://scottishforestgarden.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/daylily3.jpg>

day lily – great in soup and stir fries

  • [permaculture] Leaf sauce | Of Plums and Pignuts, Lawrence London, 05/22/2017