permaculture - [permaculture] Invitation to permaculturists around the US.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Invitation to permaculturists around the US.
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 03:57:41 +0000 (UTC)

Invitationto permaculturists around the US. On September 1-3, the 7thInland
Northwest Permaculture Convergence will be held in the town of HotSprings,
Montana. The INPC is looking for presenters to offer workshops. Mostof our
presenters will be from around the Inland Pacific Northwest but thisyear we
are putting a special call-out to the rest of the US in the interestsof cross
dissemination of knowledge.  Ifyou would like to visit this beautiful corner
of Montana, please let us hearfrom you.  Hot Springs is located justwest of
Flathead Lake in northwest Montana on the Flathead IndianReservation.  Not
far from GlacierNational Park and Missoula. Beautiful mountainous scenery
abounds and we canhelp you find great places to visit including permaculture
sites.  Come soak in the town’s hot springs while youare here.  Ourbudget can
include payment for a notable keynote speaker.  We can waive admission for
other guestpresenters.  Contact Michael Pilarskifriendsofthetrees@yahoo.com
Hereis our website:Inland Northwest Permaculture Guild

| | |

| |
Inland Northwest Permaculture Guild
| |

  Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Friends of the Trees SocietyPO Box 1133Port Hadlock, WA
98339friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com(360-643-9178Sign up for our newsletter at
www.friendsofthetrees.net
>From stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com Mon May 8 16:15:25 2017
h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
bh=w8h2H7E/A7FhfhfJzdDSEXD6PbUHyNIvwGMzzZOm5x4=;
b=kKVSB7GJBchHTe/M5cTMHF6WThzS2IU4woTF0iA9NUj2w/St8mgEb58pOzfjI272gL
Xxw4GIpnMC+lHCsX6DOB88Z2YCgJSocZq239ATNL14JVejddrhDgoICH391jHRbA0A52
noVcLO0f07oZgK2uDd+fXhNuBU+7eaYkd0jiPCLl4J0+o8taMZ/KlPdO1M1NsQseJeRA
ES1kZB1iq7UKOIzAaLkjb/08e8C1EopWYaRvstHMyUW1Clcbg37GLTze1nMWzg3C7r+J
lYtGcrxBRG3/FQHBVxEZcQ7gaGNaHZSu6CXXU1IwwKugTYvs0mNRN3/YRE/Zgn6h2niP
tEsA=X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d100.net; s 161025;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
bh=w8h2H7E/A7FhfhfJzdDSEXD6PbUHyNIvwGMzzZOm5x4=;
b=fmVs2RMF+/1KCgf25FXU1gRV6C0SfSckojjI+tfjY1xScNwTyQAcxeQtYn6agk43EO
ttSDcgjCHwrKDof0wW7Nb4xfr3Ho89sZIaYdMAih1IoybOCjR9DqigYow6n1ayv+cQ/Q
/wK6Au2EBom5oEOxMA5QAmISFkgBC6YpTcRCHH90Remv2OiRq2z3D6fdcIHs+FDxwxBJ
MLiYtg2C7ylDFzlu48hDy70AjhIX9rqhVGsDzeeRGj2ijjIG2e2Sni4kaCM6KJK7eoCy
F0ZSED/UluO0reLjj3mPVd6vu/4WiADRe6EKWLpG4HAxSNWe7qRTaHYWqXXpcVKp6auB
QexA=X-Gm-Message-State:
AODbwcBKPbh70BTHyMo3j1WhWDVxZx27S2uPkk6o8EOUnxEez4jBFSuB
fRb1FWi4sn4oB15I8zs7Q20IIK5J2Q=X-Received: by 10.55.178.5 with SMTP
id b5mr1761831qkf.258.1494274521382; Mon,
08 May 2017 13:15:21 -0700 (PDT)